[petsc-users] 答复: algorithm to get pure real eigen valule for general eigenvalue problem(Non-hermitian type)

Zhang Wei zhang.wei at chalmers.se
Tue Apr 16 08:05:27 CDT 2013

Hi
sorry for didn't properly describe the problem. and you are right, I am talking about restart. I mean I read the source code for wrapping the arpack in slepc. it seems no difference in the implementation as in this FEM code I mentioned before. but it works different from the output point of view. actully there is a parameter as 'keep' extact the same as in kryloyschur solver in wrapped arpack in slepc, when we use this FEM codes, it only throw out the first vector in krylov space. how can I let the arpack work as that in slepc?