[petsc-users] dmsnessetfunctionlocal

Dharmendar Reddy dharmareddy84 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 16:04:27 CDT 2013

Hello,
          I am getting undefined reference errors on using
dmsnesesetfunctionlocal and dmsnessetjacobianlocal. Are fortran interfaces
to these functions missing ? I had no problem using snessetfunction before.

Solver.F90:(.text+0xaa1): undefined reference to `dmsnessetjacobianlocal_'
Solver.F90:(.text+0xabc): undefined reference to `dmsnessetfunctionlocal_'

Also, petscsectiongetconstraintdof is giving undefined refernce error

FEMModules.F90:(.text+0xc048): undefined reference to
`petscsectiongetconstraintdof_

Please help

thanks
reddy