[petsc-users] DMPlex<Vec,Mat>SetClosure

Dharmendar Reddy dharmareddy84 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 21:18:54 CDT 2013

I am getting bunch of erros in my code related to DMPlex

If i use DMPlexVecSetClosure I get the following error.

A pointer dummy argument may only be argument associated with a pointer.
[FELM]
    call
DMPlexVecSetClosure(dm,PETSC_NULL_OBJECT,F,cellId,Felm,ADD_VALUES,ierr)

Felm is defined as  : PetscScalar,allocatable :: Felm(:)

I do a similar call to DMPlexMatSetClosure, i get no error.

Now if i use DMPlexVecSetClosureF90, code compiles, but i see undefined
reference error during link stage:

FEMModules.F90:(.text+0xba77): undefined reference to
`dmplexvecsetclosuref90_'

FEMModules.F90:(.text+0xbea9): undefined reference to `dmplexmatsetclosure_'

FEMModules.F90:(.text+0xbfe0): undefined reference to
`dmplexgetdefaultsection_'
FEMModules.F90:(.text+0xc048): undefined reference to
`petscsectiongetconstraintdof_

Solver.F90:(.text+0xaa1): undefined reference to `dmsnessetjacobianlocal_'
Solver.F90:(.text+0xabc): undefined reference to `dmsnessetfunctionlocal_'

e-mail: dharmareddy84 at gmail.com
Phone: +1-512-350-9082