[petsc-users] output parallel matrix

recrusader recrusader at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:40:10 CDT 2012

Dear Jed,

I am sorry that I didn't explain my purpose clearly.
The reason I output the matrix is to reformat the matrix since I need to
import the matrix to another program.
Therefore, I need to first output the matrix and reformat it using other
codes.
if I output the matrix using PETSc Binary format, I need to find a method
to import it to that program not using MatLoad.

thanks,
Yujie