[petsc-users] Multigrid Vcycle.

Abdul Hanan Sheikh hanangul12 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 25 12:12:31 CDT 2012

Dear all,
Are you seeing the memory used by those vectors being a significant part of the overall memory usage of the program?

To this question, I think yes.
Is it also normal, number of vectors is dependent upon how many levels used ?
I experienced this. When I increase levels in PCMG, number of vectors used (created and destroyed) increases.

Thanks,
Abdul .