[petsc-users] Solve the Poisson equation twice with /src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials/ex45.c

Zhenglun (Alan) Wei zhenglun.wei at gmail.com
Thu May 17 12:47:29 CDT 2012

Dear All,
     I hope you're having a nice day.
     I was trying to solve the Poisson equation with
/src/ksp/ksp/exmaples/tutorial/ex45.c; however, it always give me the
same result. I recalled the PetscLogStages and resolved this problem.
However, the process of reconstructing DM costs a lot of computational
time. I wonder do I have to use PetscLogStages to solve this problem,
since, I thought, this function is only needed for using DMMG. Or as
long as DM twice in one program, then I need to call PetscLogStages.

thanks,
Alan