[petsc-users] Method and PC for indefinite FE-problem

Mårten Ullberg martenullberg at gmail.com
Wed May 9 15:57:37 CDT 2012

Thanks for the reply,

it is actually a steady-state solution I'm looking for. Didn't think
it would be that hard. I'll let you know if find any appropriate
method to go with my problem.

One other question, is it big difference between the symmetric QMR
method from the two other QMR methods implemented in PETSc? I've found
some references too that method and indefinite problems.

Thanks again,
Mårten