[petsc-users] clarification of SNES / FormFunction

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Tue May 8 08:31:12 CDT 2012

Because my (class member) functions to construct A(x) and b(x) rely on
the same (class member) "x" as registered with KSP. I could perhaps
set up my A and b routines to take "x" as an argument, but this is a
bit unnatural for a class member function, and I can not quickly
predict the consequences for the rest of the code either.

Dominik