[petsc-users] application of petsc to psr

Alan Sayre ansayre at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 3 20:02:58 CDT 2012

Barry,

Thanks but that is not quite what I have in mind. The existing PSR model in my
CFD code is not converging for PSR models containing the Method of Moments using
the ABF mechanism described as shown in the Chemkin 2006 workshop proceedings. I
have tried KINSOL and have still not been able to get it to converge. Any
assistance in developing a PETSC based solution algorithm is appreciated.

thanks,

Alan