[petsc-users] [petsc-maint #107932] run a simple example ex19 in src/snes/examples/tutorials

Xiangze Zeng zengshixiangze at 163.com
Thu Mar 15 20:24:24 CDT 2012

I can see log_summary output when I use -log_summary [filename].

But the time of inserting the matrices values is almost the same when I use PCJACOBI  to run the code on GPU instead of PCSOR.They are all much longer than that when I run the code in CPU(I still use a small system to test it). The attachments are outputs of log_summary, c_jacobi_sum is the output of using CPU, PCJACOBI;g_sor_sum using GPU, PCSOR;g_jac_sum using GPU, PCJACOBI.

Zeng

在 2012-03-15 22:26:41,"Jed Brown" <jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov> 写道: