[petsc-users] system upgrade

Francis Poulin fpoulin at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 13 16:45:43 CDT 2012

Hello,

I was using petsc on my Mac OS x 10.6 perfectly fine and then decided (perhaps foolishly) to upgrade to lion, 10.7.  When I type the same configure line as before,

./configure --with-cc=/usr/local/bin/gcc --with-fc=/usr/local/bin/gfortran --with-clanguage=cxx --download-f-blas-lapack=1 --download-mpich=1

Any ideas what I need to do to configure it like I had before (that doesn't involve going back to 10.6)?

Thanks,
Francis

P.S. I tried before with both log files but the first was too big so i'm only including the one that failed.  I presume that's the more interesting one anyhow.