[petsc-users] calling PETSc from C++

Francis Poulin fpoulin at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Mar 12 19:35:46 CDT 2012

Hello,

Thank for the help.  When I insert these lines at the end of the mail file and I try make clean I get

Francis-Poulins-MacBook-Pro:Ocean3D fpoulin$ make clean
/Users/fpoulin/soft/petsc-3.2-p6/conf/rules:137: *** target file `clean' has both : and :: entries.  Stop.

I see that in the rules file there's a line with

clean::

That looks strange but I presume it's suppose to be there.

Any ideas how I should do?

Thanks,
Francis