[petsc-users] calling PETSc from C++

Francis Poulin fpoulin at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Mar 12 16:49:06 CDT 2012

Hello,

Yes my examples work fine.   I have looked in the makefile for the examples and it looks fairly complicated.  One thing I noticed is that I wasn't  using the mpicc that is in my petsc directory.  I went back and made sure that I am using the mpicc that was build by PETSc.  That changes things, but now I cannot compile the code whereas before I could.

Do you have a suggestion as to how I can most easily adapt the makefile from the examples into the code we are building?

Thanks for the help,
Francis