[petsc-users] Data shared between points in a Sieve DAG

Chris Eldred chris.eldred at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:23:50 CDT 2012

I was wondering if it was possible to have fields that are shared between
points in a sieve DAG:

For example, I would like to have data that is connected to both an edge
and a cell (instead of just tied to a Section). Consider a cell with three
edges (ie a triangular cell).

Before I was just using a length 3 array attached to the cell with the
convention that the ordering of the array matched the ordering of the edge
list associated with the cell. Now, I would like an implementation that
does not assume anything about the ordering of the edge list (since I am
getting that from cones/supports).

Thanks,
-Chris Eldred

--
Chris Eldred
DOE Computational Science Graduate Fellow
chris.eldred at gmail.com