[petsc-users] Pthread support

Shri abhyshr at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 24 01:30:04 CDT 2012

Alex,
   We've taken out the old pthread code since it was experimental and we plan to have a more generic interface that can support different threading models rather than sticking to one. All the thread stuff can now be accessed through the threadcomm interface. If you run your code with --help you'll see the available options available with threadcomm.

Shri

Shri