[petsc-users] How to use petsc in a dynamically loaded shared library?

Florian flo.44 at gmx.de
Sun Jul 22 11:17:15 CDT 2012

Hi,

>Please reply to email rather than starting a new thread. Your email
>client might be dropping headers.

sorry but what I don't know how to start a new thread? Maybe I have to
change some settings in my mailing list account?

Back to my problem, I think I have a problem with the initialisation of
the petsc library and therefore I'm not able to create vectors in the
right way. I call PetscInitialize() as in the examples shown. Are there
some special functions to check if everthing is initialized correct?

My example works fine except the destroying of the vectors, for the
first testing I run it serial. Can that cause my problem?