[petsc-users] A few questions about hdf5 viewer

Mohamad M. Nasr-Azadani mmnasr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 18:08:52 CST 2012

Thanks Jed.
My solution to that was to create a 1D vector local to for instance
processor zero that holds all the coordinates. Then after I dumped all the
parallel data to the *.h5 file, I create another viewer on processor zero
or PETSC_COMM_SELF and dump that new vector including tHe coordinates to
the end of the existing file.
Do you think that should be possible?

Thanks,
Mohamad