[petsc-users] 3.2-p6

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 11 10:08:55 CST 2012

You should see the links to the p6 tarballs at the download webpage:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/download/index.html
[if you still see p5 links - hit the 'reload' button of your browser]

The direct links are:
http://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/petsc/release-snapshots/petsc-3.2-p6.tar.gz
http://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/petsc/release-snapshots/petsc-lite-3.2-p6.tar.gz

Satish