[petsc-users] PCGASMSetLocalSubdomains

Hui Zhang mike.hui.zhang at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 04:19:54 CST 2012

Hi Dmitry,

thanks a lot! Currently, I'm not using ISColoring. Just comes another question
on PCGASMSetModifySubMatrices(). The user provided function has the prototype

    func (PC pc,PetscInt nsub,IS *row,IS *col,Mat *submat,void *ctx);

I think the coloumns from the parameter 'col' are always the same as the rows
from the parameter 'row'. Because PCGASMSetLocalSubdomains() only accepts
index sets but not rows and columns. Has I misunderstood something?

thanks,
Hui