[petsc-users] Hypre through Petsc: BoomerAMG options

Arun Kamath arun.kamath.m at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 02:53:51 CDT 2012

Hei!
Probably I was not very clear about my intentions/questions, which might have confused Jed and Matt somewhat, esp. the IDE part. Sorry about that.
But Barry did get what I am doing. I am not hard-coding, there would be a control file for the user to choose between options to be executed at runtime.

Thanks a lot guys, it is great to have developers so active on the User Forum. Greatly appreciated.