[petsc-users] Segmentation fault when using matlab interface

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 17 10:50:14 CDT 2012

one issue with linking to 64bit matlab is: it internally links in with
64int mlk/blas [packaged in matlab]. So I think we have to use this
mkl with petsc [along with -known-64-bit-blas-indices=1 option]

But there should be no calls to blas with just petscinitialize/finalize.

Perhaps its possible to run this in a debugger to determine the exact reason for SEGV?

Satish