[petsc-users] Configure error

Fabio fabio.pinna.2006 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 07:24:34 CDT 2012

I updated to the last version of Petsc then I used again

PETSC_DIR=`pwd`; export PETSC_DIR

then in the petsc directory
./configure --with-cc='win32fe cl' --with-fc=0
--download-f2cblas-lapack --with-mpi-dir=/cygdrive/c/Program\ Files\
\(x86\)/MPICH2

Now I have an error,
"Nonexistent directory /cygdrive/c/Program\ Files\ \(x86\)/MPICH2"

The directory anyway is there and cygwin could easily access it

Also trying with mpi-include/lib gives the same error.
What can I do?

Fabio