[petsc-users] Customizeing MatSetValuesBlocked(...)

Jinquan Zhong jzhong at scsolutions.com
Thu Aug 9 13:25:45 CDT 2012

Well, what I was trying to say is the need to get into the scalapack.  Obviously, this need brings up the technical query on a proper PETSc function to build sparse matrix from a dense matrix of  large size previously partitioned beyond the setting in PETSc.  Otherwise, I would take another route to construct the matrix for PETSc.

Jinquan