[petsc-users] Customizeing MatSetValuesBlocked(...)

Jinquan Zhong jzhong at scsolutions.com
Wed Aug 8 14:00:04 CDT 2012

This makes sense to me.  I thought the preallocation only applies to MatCreateMPIAIJwithArrays(…) and other more complicate functions.

The matrix coming out from ScaLAPACK will be repopulated into a sparse matrix in a much large scale.  Do I need to install elemental package in PETSc in order to use MATELEMENTAL?

Thanks, Jed.

Jinquan