[petsc-users] Strange error(?) message

Mohammad Mirzadeh mirzadeh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 22:19:13 CDT 2012

-on_error_attach_debugger does not start the debugger. I traced it upto the
following call:  MatPartitioningApply(). It runs fine up until that
function call and then gives the error.

Also, to make things even look more weird, I got the following once I was
running it:

Key 10176 not found!
INTERNAL ERROR: Invalid error class (66) encountered while returning from
PMPI_Waitall.  Please file a bug report.

Do you happen to know what that could mean? The funny thing is, it only
happened once!