[petsc-users] Makefile in distributed-memory machine

Alan Wei zhenglun.wei at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 16:36:44 CDT 2012

Dear All,
    I have another questions on /src/ksp/ksp/example/tutorial/ex29.c. I
just install PETSc-dev in a distributed-memory. Everything is fine and it
finished 'make test'.
    However, when I was trying to 'make' ex29.c, it comes this error
message:
makefile:18: /conf/variables: No such file or directory
makefile:19: /conf/rules: No such file or directory
makefile:1145: /conf/test: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/conf/test'.  Stop.

   what should I do for this, Thanks, in advance,

Alan