[petsc-users] scaling a parallel matrix

khalid ashraf khalid_eee at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 16:24:53 CDT 2011

Thanks Barry and Jed.

on the NERSC computers, the installed petsc version of 3.1 is giving the error
'undefined reference to `PetscViewerHDF5Open'
I included petscsys.h
I also tried to run the two example programs
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-as/snapshots/petsc-3.1/src/dm/da/examples/tutorials/ex10.c.html and ex9.c

illustrating the HDF5 output. They also give the same error.

Could you please tell me if I am missing something or the nersc installation is missing something.