[petsc-users] Convergence Criteria?

Alan Wei zhenglun.wei at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 11:28:31 CDT 2011

Oh, Thanks, Matt,
   I got a little bit confused, since in the code, it described:
         div \rho grad u = f,  0 < x,y < 1,
   But you said, the solver solves -\Delta u = f  (Eq.1), which means:
   for example, to solve a equation like Delta p = 1, I should put rhs = -1
= f in (Eq.1) in the code, therefore -\Delta u = -1, which, then, will give
me a good result for Delta p = 1, is that true?

thanks in advance,
Alan