[petsc-users] Convergence Criteria?

Alan Wei zhenglun.wei at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 22:47:33 CDT 2011

Dear Dr. Smith,
    I figure out this problem. Actually, I made my own RHS, but I did not
multiply them by the volume (dx*dy).
    However, I met another problem. All values calculated from this example
are exactly opposite to values from my own code. I wonder if the RHS I input
by ComputeRHS are the really RHS or -1.*RHS?

thanks in advance,
Alan