[petsc-users] How to calculate Induced Norm of Matrix?

Jack Poulson jack.poulson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 11:40:27 CDT 2011

Not a problem; though for some reason I repeatedly wrote "condition number"
when I meant "two norm". Dixon's paper certainly provides a method for
computing an estimate to the condition number, but the latter also requires
the ability to apply the inverse of your operator and the inverse of its
adjoint.

Jack