[petsc-users] KSPMonitorSingularValue

Barry Smith bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 27 11:37:20 CDT 2011

  If you have an explicit sparse matrix you are storing you can run with -ksp_view_binary and email to us the resulting file called binaryoutput at petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov if the matrix is smaller than 20 megabytes. If it is larger you can anonymously ftp it to the ftp site called ftp.mcs.anl.gov and put it in the directory incoming then send email to petsc-maint at mcs.anl.gov and tell us where the file is.

   Barry