[petsc-users] Change SNES/TS setting from inside context

behzad baghapour behzad.baghapour at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:28:33 CDT 2011

Actually I want to update the domain according to the global CFL number;
e.g. dt = CFL * dx / Lambda; separately for each cell
( dx is the dimension of the cell and Lambda is the local maximum eigenvalue
of the field )

So, here shift is the maximum time step and I should adjust other cells to
this maximum value?

Thanks,

--
Behzad Baghapour