[petsc-users] support for complex number computations

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Thu Oct 27 02:53:10 CDT 2011

I have several codes using the KSP linear solvers with real numbers.
As I understood from the documentation, in order to use complex
numbers I have to configure petsc in a different way. The information
I failed to find is what does it take to port my current real-based
codes to work with a complex-based Petsc version. Is a choice
real/complex a transparent one or requires explicit adaptations in the
code?

Thanks for any clarifications,
Regards,
Dominik