[petsc-users] PETSC-LINK- Error-Using Complex Types

Chetan Jhurani chetan.jhurani at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 09:07:28 CDT 2011

You may be using a runtime link library for your visual studio
project that is incompatible with what petsc used to build.

This could be either due to debug/release choices or static/dynamic/
dynamic-multithreaded choices (or both).

See http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/abx4dbyh%28v=vs.80%29.aspx
as a starting point and compare the flags in your configure.log.  I
think petsc uses /MT by default, which is "Multithreaded, static link".

Chetan