[petsc-users] KSPMonitorSingularValue

Richard Tran Mills rtm at eecs.utk.edu
Thu Oct 20 09:52:08 CDT 2011

I noticed this thread and just wanted to point out that you need to be
careful with what you use these singular values for.  In my own
(limited) experience, I seem to recall finding that the singular values
you get from the Hessenberg matrix in GMRES are pretty inaccurate.  Your
mileage may vary.

--Richard