[petsc-users] Block-ILU in Petsc

behzad baghapour behzad.baghapour at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:09:45 CDT 2011

So, Am I right with 2 things below?

1- If I set BAIJ for Mat, then the ILU preconditoner automatically recognize
to use Block-version of ILU preconditioners? (like VBILUM developed by Saad
and coworkers) or I should do more for Block preconditioning?

2- "the block size is the same the matrix block size" means that there is no
way to combine the matrix elements to build blocks of possible maximum size
like Hash method or something like this?

Thanks a lot.

--
Behzad Baghapour