[petsc-users] is something wrong with nnz ?

Manuel Ricardo Perez Cerquera mperezcerquera at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 11:08:44 CST 2011

Hi ,

I had the same problem some days ago, be careful about the KIND size of the
variables, when variables KINDS you pass to the functions
are different from the KINDS of the dummy variables of the functions,
yields in these kind of problems.

Cheers ! Manuel.

--
Eng. Manuel Ricardo Perez Cerquera. MSc. Ph.D student
Antenna and EMC Lab (LACE)
Email: manuel.perezcerquera at polito.it
Phone: +39 0112276704
Fax: +39 011 2276 299