[petsc-users] Assembling primal Schur matrix in FETI-DP method

Jed Brown jedbrown at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 21 10:24:01 CST 2011

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 10:12, Thomas Witkowski <
Thomas.Witkowski at tu-dresden.de> wrote:

> Do you know about someone who work on a FETI-DP implementation with more
> than two levels?

There are a few implementations based on BDDC (algorithmically equivalent)
including a prototype by Xuemin Tu (based on the terminology from Olof
Widlund and Axel Klawonn) and another from Jakub Sistek and colleagues
(based on Jan Mandel's terminology), see this thread:

http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/petsc-users/2011-October/010354.html
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/petsc-dev/2011-October/005991.html(continuation
moved to petsc-dev)

Last time I talked to Clark Dohrmann, he was also doing some multilevel
variants of BDDC and overlapping Schwarz (with closely related coarse
spaces). He may have software for this, but I haven't seen it.