[petsc-users] Solving with SNES

behzad baghapour behzad.baghapour at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 12:15:02 CST 2011

I am going to do this, however, for the next newton evaluation I should
update my context. I can,t find any command in petsc to do it for me. Upon
the previous discussion in this forum about SNES, I understood that a
monitor function is called after each newton iteration and when it is
called it may be a good chance to update my context within it.

I will appreciate any idea if there is a better way to do my job in this
matter.

Thanks,