[petsc-users] Small vectors and matrices

markus.sons at gmail.com markus.sons at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 08:11:21 CST 2011

Thanks for the quick answer. We already have a wrapper class for
BLAS/Lapack and it's currently being used for small problems as well as
solving the - possibly huge - equation system.
We want to use PETSc to solve this problem in parallel and would have hoped
to be able to simultaneously drop the wrapper. I guess a mixed approach
would be perfect then?