[petsc-users] PetscOptionsSetValue

Verena Kuhlemann vkuhlem at emory.edu
Thu Mar 24 15:23:25 CDT 2011

     Hello!

I am trying to set some options with PetscOptionsSetValue. In
particular,
I want to set some options for the pilut preconditioner in hypre.
Here is how I trying to set the factor row size:

     ierr = PCSetType(subpc, PCHYPRE);CHKERRQ(ierr);
     ierr = PCHYPRESetType(subpc,"pilut");CHKERRQ(ierr);
     ierr = PetscOptionsSetValue("-
pc_hypre_pilut_factorrowsize","10");CHKERRQ(ierr);
    ierr = PCSetFromOptions(subpc);CHKERRQ(ierr);

Unfortunately, this does not seem to work. I get a warning that the
option -pc_hypre_pilut_factorrowsize
was not used.

I would be thankful for any help.

Thanks,