[petsc-users] DMComposite and ksp

gouarin loic.gouarin at math.u-psud.fr
Thu Mar 3 06:52:32 CST 2011

Hi,

I'm still working on my stokes problem with 2 DM (one for the velocities
and an other for the pressure). I do the best preallocation for my matrix.
After the construction of my matrix, I do a matrix vector operation and
I compare the result for one process and 2 processes. If I pay attention
to the numbering of my fields between these 2 problems, I have the same
result.

But when I do just 2 iterations of my ksp solver, I don't have the same
result at the end and of course the residual is not the same.

Do you know what I do wrong ?

Thanks,
Loic

--