[petsc-users] Output for TecPlot

Алексей Рязанов amryazanov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 09:45:10 CDT 2011

Hello.

Help me please with my output trouble.

I have a solution vector X and i need it to be visualized via TecPlot 360.
X is a DA2D vector and PetscSnchtnizedFPrintf writes it down according to
its petsc ordering, but i need the output to be arranged according to
application ordering.

My goal is to have a file with lines of this format: "i   j   x(i,j)".
And Lines should be arranged firstly by j and secondly by i without any
relation with DA processor distribution.
Actually i need to realize more complex file structure, but the problem of
automaticly propperly arranged output is the main stuck point.

A combination of printf() and mpibarrier() didnt bring me luck. I need an
advice.

Thank you!!

Alexey Ryazanov