[petsc-users] Getting access to matrix rows without and setting values simultaneously

Jed Brown jed at 59A2.org
Thu Jun 16 07:55:18 CDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 14:48, Alexander Grayver <agrayver at gfz-potsdam.de>wrote:

> by the grid I meant that this matrix is 2d array, not a real grid of some
> physical parameters or whatever and it's also not a linear operator itself.

Could you explain more about the task you're trying to do. Pseudocode or
Matlab for the whole process would be useful. There might be a better way to
do this without using Mat to store something that is not a linear operator.