[petsc-users] Reading vtk file in parallel and assigning to an array

khalid ashraf khalid_eee at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 20:47:02 CST 2011

Hi, I have a .vtk file that I want to read. I want to read one floating point
from each line of the file and assign the value to an array.
If I use standard C commands like fscanf(), then it works on single processor
but doesn't keep the right order when run on on multi processors.
Could you please give a small code snippet to do it the PETSC way in parallel ?

Thanks.

Never miss an email again!