[petsc-users] (no subject)

Hung Thanh Nguyen hung.thanh.nguyen at petrell.no
Tue Feb 1 08:01:43 CST 2011

I am trying to install PETSc on Windows.  I am using Intel C compiler and Intel MKL. I will use whichever MPI library is most appropriate (MPICH?).

I have tried to follow the installation instructions: installed cygwin and try to run configure in the cygwin shell. But I get some error regarding some python code or compiler ( not sure which).

My main question is: Does anybode have a more detailed installation instruction for PETSc on windows systems? My goal is to have PETSc loaded as a library in to my visual studio project.

Alternatively: Should I post the error message I get when I try to configure and take it from there?

Any help would be much appreciated!
Hung
Research in matrix solvers