[petsc-users] MATBDIAG in > 3.1

Parker, Andrew (UK Filton) Andrew.Parker2 at baesystems.com
Wed Dec 7 02:54:00 CST 2011

Legends, nice one!

Got to that point in the souce code yesterday, saw that 7 was missing
from the switch statement, and got worried.

Is there any symmetry between the code in block size 5->6->7->8?  I've
asked that without looking, so could be stupid question.  The reason I
ask is that if there is this is a classic use of something like
boost-preprocessor macros or a bit of templating, as in the compiler
would expand it all out given a pattern at compile time?  Just
interest....

Cheers again,
Andy