[petsc-users] MATBDIAG in > 3.1

Matthew Knepley knepley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 12:59:38 CST 2011

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 7:43 AM, Parker, Andrew (UK Filton) <
Andrew.Parker2 at baesystems.com> wrote:

> Hi,****
>
> ** **
>
> So having got petsc 3.2 install and all its deps, I now get this….****
>
> ** **
>
> [0]PETSC ERROR: PCSetUp_PBJacobi() line 207 in
> src/ksp/pc/impls/pbjacobi/pbjacobi.c not supported for block size 7****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> Any thoughts?

Sorry about that. There was confusion on our end. I have added the code you
need to 3.2. It will
go out with the next patch release. Alternatively, you can retrieve the
source tarball from the
repository site or use the repository directly.