[petsc-users] question about DA

Likun Tan likunt at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Aug 27 17:09:06 CDT 2011

Okay, i c, thanks.

So if i want to sum over the z direction, it is better not to partition in
z direction, i just tried and it works.

Another question is, if the size is small in x and y directions, and large
in z direction, i want more of processors, but the number is restricted to
the size in x and y direction, since partition is not allowed in z
direction, any way to improve efficiency?