[petsc-users] SNES convergence failure (line search) for Neumann boundary condition

Gong Ding gdiso at ustc.edu
Wed Aug 10 09:31:25 CDT 2011

Hmm, semiconductor simulation... I had spent years on this project.
Just for tip, we had a open source version of semiconductor device simulator Genius at http://www.cogenda.com
I guess this is the most well coded simulator you can find.
Petsc is extensively used in genius code, you may find some useful information there.

Gong Ding